Vibiemme Double Domobar Espresso Machine - V4.0, manual, double boiler, switchable tank / direct connect, rotary pump- Pallet-120 F113
From October 2009 to March 2011, Vibiemme worked diligently with importers, distributors, and industry professionals to upgrade their Double Domobar double boiler espresso machine. One of the main requirements was to design and build a dual boiler espresso machine that would not have any compromises at 15 amps electrical service when compared to 20 amps. We are proud to announce some of the improvements on the new, redesigned, Vibiemme Double Boiler.
- Why pay $6,500 or more for a machine when the Vibiemme Double Boiler can offer similar quality in the cup at a much lower price?
- Why save a few dollars on other double boiler machines to short change oneself on the research and design of the Vibiemme Double Boiler espresso machine?
Version 4.0 now has both boilers, coffee and steam, fully insulated. The drip tray cover has been enhanced with a hole to reduce 'splatter' from the 3 way valve extended below the grouphead.
- Double boilers: You can operate the coffee boiler and steam boiler independently of each other or both at the same time.
- PID (Proportional, Integral, Derivative): This allows you to manage temperature control of the coffee boiler.
- Small water reservoir (2.1 liters): Allows approximately 20 double shots to be extracted without a refill. Refill can occur on the fly while the machine is operating. For those who believe the small boiler makes better coffee because of fresh water displacement, we have a smaller reservoir for the same reason.
- Over pressure valve (OPV): Feeds excess water pressure to the drip tray and not the water reservoir. This will allow operation of the direct water connection without having the reservoir fill with overflow water which can get moldy and require constant emptying and cleaning.
- Drip tray: Slides out easily to drain out or can be connected to a drain.
- Drain kit included: Drain hose can be purchased at local hardware or plumber's supply.
- Insulation on coffee boiler / steam boiler: Helps save energy. The insulation on the coffee boiler also aids in temperature stability for the espresso extraction.
- Only up to 15 amps required: Without the need for any additional switches or internal adjustments.
- Commercial-grade rotary vane pump: With the ability to make a direct water connection or use a water reservoir on the same machine with the movement of a lever under the machine. Includes stainless steel braided hose with 3/8" male thread.
- User programmed offset: The temperature regulation is at the coffee boiler, and the grouphead always has a lower temp. This feature allows the user to program this delta in temperature as every environment has a different offset.
In addition to achieving optimal temperature stability over previous versions, one of Vibiemme's main goals when redesigning their double boiler machine was to keep the amperage requirement below the 15 amp mark - not only making it easier to find a connection in any household, but also to keep energy consumption at a minimum. Thanks to an innovative method of controlling the percentage of power to the heating elements, Vibiemme's Power Management Control System (PMCS) automatically regulates variable power to each heating element. The total amperage draw of the machine will never go over 15 amps using 110-120 volts.
- Made in Milan, Italy.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We Also Recommend