Vibiemme Domobar Super Espresso Machine - manual, heat exchanger, tank, vibratory pump - S-11256-70-262020- F116
Features particular to the Vibiemme Domobar Super Manual Stainless
- Polished stainless steel body panels
- Small lever on side of grouphead allows user to engage/disengage pump and three-way manual solenoid valve to start/stop espresso extraction
- Manual three way valve below grouphead allows removal of portafilter handle from grouphead immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
Common features across all Vibiemme Domobar Super Espresso Machines
- True Faema E61 grouphead is heaviest in its class and maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied
- Professional grade brass portafilters - one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Boiler Capacity: 1.8 liters plus 200 ml heat exchanger inside (capacities do not include thermosyphon tubes, steam pipe/hot water tubes, grouphead, etc)
- Removable 2.1 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurstat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting)
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- Full size Parker pressurstat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up
- 41 watt vibratory pump ("vibe" pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for backflushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Made in Milan, Italy
- Dimensions: 10.6" W x 20.0" D x 16.5" H.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We Also Recommend