Ascaso Steel Uno Professional Version 3 - Brushed Stainless
Want a Steel Industrial Look for your kitchen or office? Look no further than Ascaso's Steel Up Uno Professional Espresso Machine in Brushed Stainless. Sleek look, on budget.
If you are looking for a consistent machine at a low cost, look no further than the Ascaso Steel Uno Professional. In a brushed stainless, this steel look prepares your favorite beverages! Espresso, cappuccino, latte, cafe americano, and hot chocolate to name a few
Version 3 Changes:
As of April 2015 production, Ascaso is combining the ground/pod system into one. This means no more conversion kits. A new grouphead design, now made with 100% solid brass. There are no internal changes from Version 2.
- Brushed stainless steel finished body over a black enamel painted steel frame.
Water reservoir removable from the right SIDE of the machine
Nickel-plated brass boiler capacity: ~325cc.
- Brass boiler is located directly over the brass grouphead for superior temperature stability compared to boilers that are offset from the grouphead.
- Ergonomic-styled brass filter handle with plastic grip.
- Slide out drip tray made of plastic for easy cleaning (please note drip tray cover is part of machine). Front portion of pull out drip tray is in brushed stainless steel.
- Four selection switches: power on/off, espresso extracting, hot water, and coffee/steam mode.
- Vent in top rear of machine allow heat near water reservoir to escape.
- Blue lights (left to right) indicate power, heating (on when heating in coffee or steam mode), pump for hot water on, and steam mode (on when machine is in steam mode).
- Three-way solenoid valve allows the immediate removal of the filter handle when the espresso extraction is completed. The three way valve also allows the user to backflush the grouphead.
- Multi-directional steam wand allows the desired angle of the steam wand into the steaming pitcher (recommended size 20 oz or less) on counter or placement over drip tray.
- Passive cup warmer on top with side guard rails (top back rail was removed for the US market)
- Measurements: ~11" W (including steam knob) or ~14" with steam wand extended out to side by ~14.0" H (including rail) in rear and ~15" H in front (including rail) by ~11.5" D from back panel to front of inserted drip tray and ~16.5 from back to tip of portafilter handle".
- Water tank: 2 liters.
- Body: Brushed stainless steel.
- Recommended tamper size: 58mm.
- Weight: ~28.5 lbs including accessories
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Power: 1000 watts
- Pump Pressure: up to 16 bar (only 9 bar is needed to make espresso).
- Temperature controlled with coffee thermostat and steam thermostat placed on boiler wall
- Accessories Included: filter handle with dual spouts, single cup filter basket, double cup filter basket, aluminum tamper (57mm), pod filter basket, instruction manual, and quick start guide.
- Made in Barcelona, Spain. Please note that inside Ascaso's 21st century warehouse, every Ascaso machine is tested with water and with testing equipment to insure the highest quality standards are achieved.
We Also Recommend